The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Milani Eye Shadow Primer

Milani Eyeshadow Primer
$5.99 Drugstores Nationwide


Ugggh!!! Do I really need to add one more step to my already overburdened daily maquillage? I wanted the answer to be no, but I reasoned that if an eye shadow primer could truly make my eye makeup budge proof, I would save time on clean ups and touch ups.

Turned out I was right! I purchased Milani's Eyeshadow Primer on a whim, while on a CVS run.  The primer that stood in my mind as the must have, is made by Urban Decay, costs nearly 4x as much and would have required a trip to Sephora.


Milani Eyeshadow Primer applies thinly, doesn't tug and dries invisibly, which is a bonus.  It more than surpasses its claims of 8 hours of staying power.  Your liner will stay put and your shadow will remain creaseless.

I was curious if others were equally enamored and found that it garnered a whopping 4.5 out of 5 "kisses" from Makeup Alley reviewers, (unbiased, regular peeps, who rate products for the fun of it.)

Cheap and cheerful too...definitely right up my alley and yours too, I hope.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...