The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Totalbeauty: How to fake a facelift with makeup

courtesy of Totalbeauty


I have a huge soft spot for Totalbeauty's website.  For starters, they accepted my blog DivaDebbi into their exclusive coterie of bloggers when I was just 6 mos. out of the gate.  I always appreciated the vote of confidence that my voice was cutting through the clutter and deserved to be published.

 Merci!!!

I am also enamored by the unbiased reader reviews of about a zillion products.  As a result, TB frequently tallies "best and worst of" articles.  I have made notes and purchased products, so many times, as many of you often tell me you do based on my posts.

 Merci!!!

They also have arresting articles that stop me in my tracks and demand reading, like Emily Woodruff's piece on How to Fake a Facelift with Makeup, based on tips by makeup artist Taylor Chang-Babian.

I found the piece to be extremely informative.  Do take a look here and grab pencil or your smart apparatus of choice to make a few notes.

Avec plaisir!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...