The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara

Maybelline's Falsies Big Eyes
$9.49

As long as I'm alive and kicking, I will forever be on the hunt for the perfect, cheap and cheerful drugstore mascara.  Every brand has 15 iterations of mascara, all claiming to among other things; lengthen, volumize, fan and not flake, clump or smudge...uh huh.

Pretty much, you might as well throw a dart and hope to get lucky.  I was a little more intrigued with Maybelline's Falsies Big Eyes Mascara because I liked the concept of a smaller brush and lighter formula for use on the lower lashes.

A few years back, Clinique created Bottom Lash Mascara, a separate mascara exclusively for lower lashes.  I purchased and promptly returned it.  All hype and and extra step to boot, but here Maybelline combined the two in one applicator, so the I decided to give this one a try.
I can't say I was pleased with either the length or volume on the upper lashes...the "Falsies" claim, indeed, felt false.  I did, however, like how the smaller brush and lighter formula made my bottom lashes look; a full fan without appearing spidery.

Worth recommending?  Not really. And so, the search continues...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...