The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Crisis! MAC's Soar Lip Pencil is out of stock EVERYWHERE




Over the years, I have written about MAC's Soar Lip Pencil at least a half a dozen times.  It's my Holy Grail Lip Pencil.  It seems incongruous, that NO ONE else makes a pink nude with brown undertones.  Believe me, I have bought every wannabe and dupe.  Besides the perfectly natural hue,  part of what makes it perfect is that it is not a waxy self sharpening liner, but a wooden one that can be honed to razor sharpness.

I usually horde them and can almost always find a stub or two stashed in a handbag:


It was time to replenish my stash, so I stopped into Bloomingdale's, my closest and easiest place to purchase MAC.  Quelle horreur! I blanched as she told me they were out of stock and would not have it again for about 3 WEEKS!!!  As a Bloomingdale's Loyalist, she offered to ship me
one from another store free--Big sigh...FINE.

It was then that her colleague stepped in and informed us both that it was sold out company wide and not just at Bloomies, but Nordstroms AND MAC's website as well!!! Sure enough, I checked and he was right. Panic immediately set in....
On a whim, I called the MAC store at the Westchester Mall.  The lovely Deanne answered the phone and told me YES!!! Come on down!!! Don't pay for shipping. They just received them and she would tuck one aside for me. Naturally, I felt like I won the lottery!

Though I am Mall adverse, since I have no sense of direction and frequently lose my car, I knew I had to soldier over.


MAC Soar at the Westchester Mall

 I was flooded with joy and relief!!!  If you find yourself in dire straits, please call Deanne and she will be happy to send you out your Soar Lip Pencil, stat (914-682-6715). 


I'm adding her to my speed dial...Take heed.

xox,
DD
Score!!!
Deanne and Diva








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...