The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday Beauty Deals




Hello Lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful TG. It's such an iconic American Holiday and I don't know anyone who doesn't look forward to fabulous food, and spending the day with loved ones.  I have much to be thankful for, and I try to appreciate the good things daily, not just on this special day. And I am thankful for you, my readers, with all my heart.

Two of my favorite beauty companies are having generous Black Friday Beauty Deals; Kate Sommerville and Tarte, are both generously offering 25% off all your purchases. I plan on stocking on my Holy Grail faves, Kates 360 degree Self Tanning Body Towelettes. They are not inexpensive, but they are easy to use, streak proof, stink proof, and more cost effective than spray tanning.




Sephora and Ulta are also brimming with special offers and discounts, both in store and on line.

Have fun!!!


xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...