The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, November 3, 2014

Benefit Beauty on the Go!!!






Be still my heart!!!

I am enjoying a few days in Palm Beach with some of my Gal Pal's.  Saturday was a dreary, rainy day in Greenwich and despite my every intention to do a Sephora run, the day got away from me.  What was I hoping not to live without for a few days???

Benefit's Ooh La La Lift.  Ooh La La Lift, is a gel like, pink primer, that is used to brighten the area under the eyes.  If you are hoping to use this product alone to achieve complete coverage of dark circles, you will be disappointed.  If you choose to use it as I do, underneath my concealer and as a midday pick me up, you may find that you might not want to be without it.

Ever.
I found myself in the untenable position of trying unsuccessfully to jerry rig my Q-tips to reach the last remnants of my tube.  It was not a win.

As we headed toward the baggage claim at the West Palm Beach Airport, out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a Benefit VENDING MACHINE!!!   Was it a mirage???

I continued walking or a few seconds while my brain caught up with my feet.  I quickly turned around and asked my friends if they saw what I saw?  As I skipped back,  and confirmed I did not hallucinate this, my friends tried in vain to capture my happy dance on video.

As I surveyed the contents, I saw my hopes being dashed, until right at the bottom, I spied my beloved Ooh La La Lift. A quick credit swipe later it was mine, plunking down just like a Mounds Bar, waiting to be retrieved.

What a fabulous start for my getaway! One thing I have always noticed, is after a few days rest, I barely need concealer.  Who knows??? By Wednesday, maybe all I'll need is a little la lift...At least I'll have the option to find out...

xox,
DD





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...