The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, October 17, 2014

It No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

It No Tug Gel Eyeliner
10 Shades $22

Why am I always in pursuit?  I wish I could answer.... Just last week, I took pride in being able to successfully wield Smashbox Limitless Liquid Eye Liner, without a 10 Q-tip clean up. Why was I still hankering for yet another liner?

I think partly because I have always liked gel eyeliners, just not the pot and brush that come with them.  Here I was eyeball to eyeball with a gel pencil.  How could I possibly resist buying it?

I couldn't...



Three other great features?  It truly does apply without tugging and is waterproof and budge proof, even after 8 hours of wear. Additional benefits? Anti-aging ingredients like collagen, silk proteins and Vitamin C and E...the good stuff and none of the bad; parabens, sulfates or fragrance.

It No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner is available in 10 shades. One, surely, is right for you--oh, and it self sharpens too.

Nice.

For now...

xox,
DD








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...