The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, September 26, 2014

Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pens
$22

Despite my love for all things maquillage, I have never mastered the deft handling of liquid eyeliner... I suspect I'm not alone. It's hard to say why.  My hand is reasonably steady and intellectually, I'm not challenged by the concept of gently holding my lid and lining close to my lashes.

Why then, do I always still end up looking like Sweet Baby Jane???


I suspect it has a lot to do with the brush and how much product is dispensed on it. I have tried dozens of liquid liners over the years. Despite my failures, I'm always hoping the next one I purchase will somehow be, "the one".

Alas, I think I have found it in Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen. It is only available in two shades; dark brown and black.  The dark brown was deep and rich enough for me to choose it over the black.  

The brush is perfect. Thin enough to line delicately and when angled with a slight push, dispenses just the right amount to create a sultry, thicker line.  I also love the fact that it is waterproof. Budge proof always makes my heart beat a little faster.

I think it well deserves all the lavish praise in the 5 star reviews it has received on both Smashbox and Sephora's website. 

And you are very welcome...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...