The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, August 4, 2014

Murad Skin Smoothing Polish


Murad Skin Smoothing Polish
$30 3.5oz


I can honestly say, I have never sampled a Murad product I didn't love. They smell, good, feel good and most importantly, meet their claims.

I am a firm believer in exfoliating the face and neck at least twice a week.  I'm always open to trying new exfoliating cleansers, in the hope that they will be gentle enough for my whole face but abrasive enough to relieve areas on my face that get a bit clogged; like my chin and around my nose.

I was delighted my friends at Murad offered to send me their new Skin Smoothing Polish Here is how it is described on Sephora's website:

What it is:
A rich, creamy polishing scrub that helps relieve skin congestion and smooths away imbedded imperfections without stripping skin of natural moisture. 

What it is formulated to do:
Polish your way to a flawless complexion. This powerful exfoliating formula features micro-polishing beads that work to relieve clogged pores and blackheads while smoothing and softening. Witch hazel and cinnamon extract visibly tighten pores and balance oil production while starflower extract leaves newly polished skin soft and supple. Ideal as a weekly boost to your daily cleansing routine, this polish helps you do more for your pores without drying or irritating your skin. 

Murad Skin Smoothing Polish is already winning rave reviews...I can totally see why. I have used it three times.  I loved the creamy texture, and the micro-polishing beads didn't abrade my skin. It rinsed off easily and my skin glowed and felt soft to the touch, without being stripped. Girls with larger pores are especially going to love it. 

For those who bristle at the price, I can tell you that a little goes a long way with all things Murad and most of the products I have last for many months, they definitely amortize themselves.

Another winner, courtesy of Dr. Murad and his renown research team.  Diva recommended...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...