The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Perricone No Mascara Mascara

Perricone No Mascara Mascara
$30
I've had a weak week at Sephora...First the Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% FacialWash that nearly blinded me and now a huge NO to No Mascara Mascara from Perricone.

Credit thy debit please...

I read about the latter from one of my absolute must read blogs, Musings of a Muse. I love Isabella Muse's reviews and I urge you to check them out.  She writes about a prodigious amount of product each week and also includes photo swatches.  I was shocked when she told me this is not her full time job...I have no clue how she finds the time--particularly when important things are happening, like the season finale of Game of Thrones...

Like me, Isabella is always on the hunt for her "Holy Grail" of different product categories.  When she declared No Mascara Mascara,  (one of Perricone's first forays into cosmetics from skincare,) as her new Holy Grail mascara, with impressive pictures to match, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Additionally, it is a full lash treatment and I'm all for hardworking twofer's.

All I can say is, "really"???  For starters, some might like the thin, sharp tooth brush, but I'm old fashioned and prefer bristles.  I also did not feel like it delivered any volume whatsoever.

I had a party to attend, and rather than continue to struggle, I abandoned ship after two coats and retrieved my new Holy Grail mascara, Grande Lashe Md.

Much better...

I'm going to drop Isabella an email.  I'm happy she loved Perricone No Mascara Mascara, even if my own results were way below par. I searched the archives of her easy to navigate blog to see if she had ever reviewed Grande Lashe Md. and not surprisingly, she has not.

I'm hoping she will try it in the next couple of months...I have the feeling No Mascara Mascara will get the bump.

Truly, it's that good...

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. I def have to try out grande lash :) and yeah who has time for anything else when game of thrones is on!? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is,
    I think you will ADORE it! LOVE your blog!!!

    xox
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...