The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub
$13
On the whole, I love Burt's Bee's products.  I  really like their choice of natural ingredients, and their company culture.  Products are always priced fairly for the excellent quality and I truly appreciate that they are easily available to purchase.

If I could buy Burt's Bees Radiance Lotion by the gallon, instead of an 8 oz. tube, it would be worth the schlep. My skin drinks it up and I love the very quiet iridescent glow that the natural crushed Mica leaves on my skin. Infused with sunflower oil, Royal Jelly and aloe, it keeps my skin smooth and toned.

When my friends at Tractenberg PR offered me the opportunity to sample Burt's Bees new Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub, I answered with an enthusiastic, "yes, please" before I even finished the email.
I am also a fan of body scrubs, provided they are not overwrought with oil.  Of all the in home DIY products, they really do feel a bit like a spa treatment.

Burts Bee's Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub more than lived up to expectations.  For starters it smells delicious.  I can also attest that it tastes that way too...mid shower, I remembered an old favorite; Bliss Fabulips Sugar Scrub and decided to apply the same elbow grease I used on my knees, heels and elbows to my lips. The combination of ground almonds, sugar and honey is truly luscious!  It is best applied to wet skin in circular motions. I'm a bit of clean freak, so I still used a touch of body wash. It  all washed off nicely, leaving my skin with just a hint of oil, and my shower stall slip free.

I felt pampered and happy. For $13, this is an incredibly good product.  Treat yourself...we all deserve a little pampering, donchathink???

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...