The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Sebamed Everyday Shampoo and Repair Conditoner

Sebamed Everyday Shampoo & Repair Conditioner
$12.99 each


Sebamed has been on my radar for a long time as a "soap free" soap, often recommended by Dermatologists. Respected, effective and the first skincare product to be considered "medicinal".

I had no idea Sebamed was also in the hair care biz. When I received information about this pH balanced shampoo and conditioner that was gentle enough for everyday use and paraben free, I asked to sample it.

What could be bad?
Nothing...

These are two really good products.  Sebamed Everyday Shampoo has a gentle fragrance. It lathered nicely and rinsed well without leaving my hair feeling stripped.

Sebamed Repair Conditioner is infused with Vitamin B, avocado oil, plant extracts, moisturizers and silk proteins. It is lightweight in feel, so I had a good feeling that my hair would not be weighed down.

Verdict?

Good stuff. Clean, shiny, manageable hair. What more could a Girl want?

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...