The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Best of 2013- Jessica Alba

The Best of 2013- Jessica Alba

The Best of 2013- Jessica Alba by divadebbi



I created this set for a Polyvore contest, where they asked us to enter what we thought was the best Celeb Street Style look of 2013.
 
I chose this glorious ensemble worn by Jessica Alba during New York Fashion week this fall.  Of all the things I've observed, and there has been plenty, this is the one that stood out for me.
 
Jessica (and her stylist), nailed this to the tee, perfectly executing three trends in one look; pale pink paired with black, the mid calf skirt, and the cropped sweater.  I love the whole vibe, down to the delicate sandal, classic chignon, patent handle top bag and dark oversized Ray Ban sunglasses.
 
A true, modern day Holly Golightly. Flawless...
 
Win or lose, it's still my fave.
 
xox,
DD
































































 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...